Women’s Return to Work Program
Hannah House has developed return to work programs and services specifically designed to assist employers and employees. Our return to work solutions focus on treatment services that will ensure the best possible outcome for both the employer and the employee. If you have an employee struggling with substance abuse or addiction, we can create an individualized plan to support them in getting clean and sober, and teach them the tools they need to sustain long-term recovery and return to work as reliable and focused employees.
Our Return to Work Program includes:
- Immediate Intake (within 24 hours)
- Employee Intervention Assistance
- Individualized Progress Reports
- Transition from 1st Stage to 2nd Stage Treatment
- Workplace Reintegration
- Return to Work Agreements
- Educational Seminars for Employers and Management
- The strictest level of confidentiality
Hannah House has extensive experience working with employers, unions, and insurance companies on how to best handle the challenges that substance use can bring to the workplace. Please contact us for more information on how we can help you and your employees overcome the difficulties of addiction.
Get Help Today