Residential Treatment in the Lower Mainland
Welcome to The InnerVisions Recovery Society Treatment Program
InnerVisions is an abstinence based drug treatment program for men located in BC. We offer result-focused long-term and short-term residential drug and alcohol treatment programs for men. For over 25 years, InnerVisions’ treatment program has helped men of all backgrounds become clean, sober, and move on to live productive lives within their communities. Alcoholism and addiction can be hard to deal with on your own. That’s why we are here help. Our staff know what it takes to overcome addiction, and we help people learn to live clean and sober everyday. Our individualized treatment program is tailored to meet each man’s specific needs. Because all men are dealing with different situations, challenges, and problems, we believe in creating a personalized treatment plan for each client that enters our treatment program.
- Abstinence from all mind altering substances
- Improved physical and psychological health
- Improved family and social interaction
- Improved educational and vocational functioning
- Reduced involvement with the criminal justice system
- Improved housing conditions
- Increased utilization of community outpatient resources
- Introduction and utilization of the Twelve Step Model of Recovery
- Recognition and acceptance of alcoholism and/or addiction
- Development of coping mechanism (relapse prevention)
- Realization and maintenance of a healthy lifestyle free from alcohol and drugs
- Formalization of employment and educational goals
- Construction of a support network conducive to a successful recovery
- Group therapy
- Video and oral presentations
- Reading and writing assignments
- Medical support sessions with our Addiction Physicians
- AA and NA meetings
Since 1991, InnerVisions has offered a safe and caring treatment program that encompasses the Twelve Step philosophy. This means that participation in our program requires that all clients stay clean and sober while in our care. Our 60-day treatment model involves learning and working the Twelve Step program. In some cases, clients may ask for an extension of time depending on their aftercare plan. We have access to private second-stage houses that are designed to provide structure and safety after the 60-day drug treatment program. As long as clients are making progress and adhering to the rules, they are permitted to reside there for up to two years.
Whether you require a temporary absence from your present stressful environment or are looking for long term treatment options, InnerVisions can provide support.
In order to maintain a safe and supportive environment, we run an abstinence based program. We have zero tolerance for drug or alcohol use while a client is in our care.
Get Help Today