All admissions are arranged through our Intake Office. Our intake team is available to assist individuals who are seeking help and to determine the most appropriate solutions and referrals for those individuals. Our priority is making the admissions process as accessible as possible. Someone is always waiting by the phone, ready to take your call.
- Over 19 years of age
- Alcohol and/or drug abuse as a primary diagnosis
- Approval by our doctor with respect to substance withdrawal (detoxification) and medications
- Mental and physical ability to function in a therapeutic residential group treatment program
- Fluent in the English language or accessible translation services
Our residential treatment program is $250.00CDN per day. Price discounts and payment plans may be discussed with InnerVisions
management based on clients’ financial situations. Fraser Health and government funding may be available for those that qualify.
Wait Times & Intake
Wait times vary from a few days to a few weeks. Wait times are determined by individual clients needs and barriers. Intakes take place from 8:00am until 5:00pm or unless otherwise scheduled ahead of time. If you do not arrive at your scheduled intake time, it is your responsibility to contact the intake office so that we can try to re-schedule your intake. Failure to arrive at your scheduled intake time can result in losing your bed space. Please contact our intake office for more information or to update us on your arrival.
Out of Town Client Intakes
Family and friends are not permitted to visit the treatment centres during a client’s stay If a client needs to receive personal items or gifts, please do so through mail and not deliver personally to the facility.
Visits & Personal Items
- Family and friends are not permitted to visit the treatment centres during a client’s stay.
- If a client needs to receive personal items or gifts, please do so through mail and not deliver personally to the facility.
Pending Court Appearance
Generally, we do not accept people with pending court appearances into our program. Our staff can help to arrange a deferral if necessary.
In the event a client chooses to, or is required to leave the program prior to completion, there will be a two-week penalty imposed. All refund discussions are between the client and InnerVisions. Although we understand sometimes family members may provide funding for a relative in treatment, the client’s contract is between him or her and InnerVisions Recovery Society.
Get Help Today