|For over 20 years we have provided first class treatment services in our licensed and accredited facilities. Our statistical data indicates that on average our fee for treatment is 35% less, can be accessed 80% faster, and with an 80% treatment completion rate.
(604) 466-4215 or 1-866-466-4215 (toll free)
Click here to to visit our new Hannah House website!
Operating since February 1, 2002, Hannah House provides Drug and Alcohol Treatment for women suffering from the effects of addictions with a comprehensive recovery program. Our belief is that recovered women who have overcome their own barriers and obtained skills to help others has the most profound impact in our experience. We have received the highest accreditation approval several times that governing bodies offered. Combining profound impact with an intense recovery structure, tells you that we really mean business about helping women get sober.|
At Hannah House, we've outlined the key objectives of our recovery program:
There are a number of activities you'll be doing during treatment:
- An introduction to the Twelve Step Model of Recovery
- Recognition and acceptance of alcoholism and/ or addiction
- Development of coping mechanism (relapse prevention)
- Obtain and maintain a healthy lifestyle free from alcohol and drugs
- Realization of employment/ educational goals
- The opportunity to build a support network conducive to successful recovery
What's the length of stay?
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Group Therapy
- Video and oral presentations
- Written and reading assignments
- Access to medical support from a team of addiction physicians
- A.A. and N.A. meetings
- Step guides, re-establishment of contact with family
InnerVisions provides a 60-day treatment model moving the client through a twelve-step program. In some cases a client can ask for an extension for a small period of time depending on their Aftercare Plan. Depending on a person's needs, InnerVisions has access to some credible Aftercare Houses that are not part of InnerVisions; they are designed to provide structure and safety, and as long as a client is making progress and following the rules, they are allowed to reside there and take all the time they need for up to one year.
The Women's program at Hannah House as received the highest accreditation possible and meets internationally accepted standards!
In short, we offer life-changing services for helping one get clean and sober, such as:
Our Treatment Program provides a solid foundation in recovery for those best served by a temporary absence from their present stressful environment, and require a total immersion in a Treatment setting. Our Program supports clients to realize and achieve:
- Substance abuse treatment
- Recovery from Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Relapse Prevention
- One-On-One Counselling
- Group Counselling
- Second Stage Housing
- Building a Support Network
- Private Counselling
- Intervention Services
Drug addiction in Vancouver, Alcohol abuse in Vancouver, Drug abuse in BC, Alcohol Addiction in BC, all of these statements have become part of a daily conversation regarding drug and alcohol abuse in British Columbia. Fortunately, the flip side of that conversation has become statements such as... Drug and alcohol treatment for women in Vancouver. Recovery for women in BC, Rehab for women in Vancouver, Womens treatment centers in BC, and Alcohol Treatment for women in British Columbia. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of providing help for Women who are afflicted with Drug and alcohol addictions in British Columbia.
- Abstinence from substance use
- Improved physical and psychological health
- Improved family and social functioning
- Improved educational/ vocational functioning
- Reduced involvement with the criminal justice system
- Improved housing conditions
- Increased utilization of community outpatient resources
|click picture |
Innervisions follows a disciplined accreditation process, and is proud to have achieved worldwide recognition